The AAC is being relaunched to serve American clubs, societies, and organizations worldwide.
We Connect American Clubs Worldwide
Best Practices. Reciprocal Benefits. Exchange.
The Association of American Clubs (AAC) is an alliance of American clubs, societies, and organizations worldwide that forms an international network providing an open forum for the exchange of institutional practices as well as extending reciprocal membership benefits to individual club members.
Member Clubs of the AAC share the common goals of representing American spirit and culture, and fostering mutual understanding, respect and friendship between their respective host countries and the United States.
Our Member Clubs
The AAC is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit association. AAC membership is currently FREE.
- American Club of Paris
- Americans in Alsace Strasbourg
- American Club of Antwerp
- American Club of Brussels
- American International Society Estepona
- American International Club Geneva
- American Club of the Riviera
- American Club of Hamburg
- American Club of Lisbon
- Swiss American Society Lucerne
- American Club of Madrid
- American Society of Mexico
- American International Club of Rome
- American International Club Zurich
- Amsterdam American Business Club
- American Society in London
- American Society of Barcelona
The AAC is directed by a volunteer group of representatives from member clubs.